(this purchase is with recording)
to purchase without recording, click HERE
This mini-workshop is perfect for you if you struggle with any of the following:
- Not knowing how to express your emotions without fear of being judged or rejected
- Not knowing how to express your emotions healthily
- Not knowing how to identify your emotions, and only experiencing a limited range of emotions
- Not knowing how your emotions are related to the discomfort within your physical body
- Not knowing how to read how other people may be feeling in any situation
- Not knowing how to stop the loop of negative emotions and overthinking
- Not knowing how to feel better without alcohol, sugar, food or any other unhealthy substance
- Now knowing how to deal with the emotions and thoughts once they are triggered
In this mini-workshop, we explore how we can be healthier emotionally in our relationship with ourselves, and in turn with others.
Far too often, we think our misery/sadness/anger/frustration is due to what someone has done to us. When the reality is the deep seated emotions have been built up over time, especially since childhood. These emotions are locked within our bodies, until they are triggered by people around us.
Join us in this two-hour class, and explore the key takeaways to assist you in your emotional wellness and growth.
18 Dec, 8.30am (Singapore time) LIVE. For times in other parts of the world, see chart below
[ This class is done LIVE via zoom, if you wish to purchase without recording, go HERE ]